Madrid Segway & Mercado de San Miguel (2.5 hours)
There are two things that you must do when you come to Madrid: to ride a Segway and to taste the famous tapas. In Madrid-Segway we make it easy inviting you to an original Segway tour that includes a visit to the historical Market of San Miguel.
Buy your Ticket Now!
Itinerary and highlights: Madrid Segway & San Miguel Market
- The tour starts at the Gran Via, the most commercial avenue of Madrid, at the height of Plaza de Callao, main scenery of Spanish Premiers, and will continue to Plaza de España, where you will visit the statue of Don Quixote and Sancho Panza.
- Meet the first skyscraper constructed in Madrid.
- Know Debod Temple, an authentic Egypt of the Pharaohs Temple given by the Egyptian Government as a gift to Spain and that now presides one of the most beautiful sunsets you may find in Madrid.
- Ride around Madrid of the Austrias, where you will see the Royal Palace of Madrid and the Almudena’s Cathedral, mistress of the city.
- Visit San Miguel Market, a historical jewel that has turned into the authentic Temple of Gourmet Tapas in Spain. Your guide will provide you a taste of tapas.
- After knowing the best tapas of Madrid, you will go to Puerta del Sol, with its mythical clock, the Bear and the Tree Statue and the Kilometer Zero, traditional Madrid Meeting Point that marks the beginning of all the Spanish roads.
- Ride along the most famous shopping street of Madrid, Preciados Street.
- Return to starting point