Breath of Curacao and Shete Boka Natural Park Jeep Tour
This is a Half-day tour of 4 hours in which you will discover Curaçao on a fun and fascinating Jeep Safari. Cross desert plains in an open-air jeep, and explore rocky bluffs of the northern coastline.
Your adventure starts off at the wide-open desert planes of Curaçao. Your guide will tell you about the volcanic and coral geological origins of the island with three distinct terraces running for miles along the north coastline of Curacao.
You will visit the natural jacuzzi where the sea-water and foam are sprayed through a chute into the air displaying colorful fountains and rainbows at “Supladó” and watch the spectacular show from close by. Visit the Shete Boka Natural Park, view natural blowholes at Boka Pistol (the natural water canon) and Boka Tabla (a cave you should not miss when visiting Curacao).
Hear the fascinating thunder that the locals call “the Breath of Curacao.”
- Minidesert of Curacao
- Natural Blowholes
- Boka Tabla
- Shete Boka National Park
- North West Coast and South West Coast
- You will get a digital ticket as confirmation
- Tour is offered in English/Spanish and Dutch
|DURATION AND TIMES
- Starting time: 9:00
- Duration: 4 hours
|Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation/cruise terminal on a 4WD Toyota Landrcruiser safari style
English/Spanish/Dutch speaking guide
Entrance to Shete Boka National Park
| NOT INCLUDED
||Lunch and snorkeling is NOT included in this half-day tour.
- You will receive confirmation of pick-up time and tickets in your e-mail.
- This is a half day tour with pick-up as early as 08:00 depending on the location of your accommodation.
- Pick-up times are adjusted according to cruise ship arrival and departure.
- Mention name of your hotel/cruise in remark field for the hotel transfer.
- We recommend you wear sneakers/closed shoes or hiking shoes with a firm hold since grounds are uneven and the coral cliffs can be sharp. No flip-flops please!
- Please remember to bring your swimwear and towels along, as well as sun protection. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat or cap are recommended.
- Please leave all valuables such as credit cards, passports and expensive cameras in your room as we will be leaving the open vehicle unattended when we visit the often desolate and remote sites.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with joint or back problems, pregnant women, or small children. We advise a minimum age of 6 years.
Reserve your spots now!