Tickets for Centre Pompidou – Quick access
The Centre Georges Pompidou, also known as Beaubourg features some of the best contemporary and modern art collections in the world.
Opened in 1977 in one of the oldest neighborhoods of Paris, the Centre Pompidou was a pioneering contemporary architectural masterpiece. Its brightly coloured tubes on the building’s façade contrast with the grey constructions around it.
The center also includes a vast public library, a research center for acoustics and music, and some of the best views of the city.
Our tickets are cheaper than buying onsite and will get you in through the priority entrance!
- Go to the top of the Pompidou Centre
- Gaze across the rooftops of Paris from a unique viewpoint
- Access 3 parts of the Pompidou Centre
- Smartphone tickets accepted. You don’t need to print
- Youth (less than 18): free entry; EU Citizens (ages 18 – 25): free entry
- Under 18’s and EU citizens under 26 get in free (except exhibits)
- From Wednesday to Monday: 11 am – 10 pm
- Thursday: open until 11 pm (only exhibitions on level 6)
- Tuesday: closed
|Access to Centre Pompidou
Food and drinks
- You will receive fast confirmation and e-tickets in your e-mail
- Use the Priority Entrance at Centre Pompidou, this will bring you straight to the security check point
- After the security check, skip the ticket purchase line, go straight to the museum and show your smartphone ticket
- Your tickets give you full access to all exhibitions, you may need to show them again at the control desks located on the upper floors