Colosseum Package: Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
The Colosseum is the largest amphitheater in the world. And now, it’s undergone a renovation so it can once again host cultural events (no gladiator battles, though). This informative exhibition uses paintings, artifacts, and drawings to put this incredible ruin in a historical and cultural context.
- Get priority entrance to explore the Colosseum, the colossal amphitheater built thousands of years ago
- Get a gladiator’s-eye view of the Colosseum as you stalk the arena’s floor
- Tickets include access to the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
- Smartphone tickets accepted
- With this ticket you will be part of the special group entrance, the fastest way into the Colosseum. Just follow the instructions on your ticket to meet your host, who will ensure a smooth entrance into this wonderful piece of history, PLUS the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill
- You’ll meet a multilingual representative 25 minutes before your chosen timeslot (which is also stated on your ticket). Feel free to ask them any questions related to the tour.
- First admission at 8:30, last admission at 15:30
|Priority entrance into the Colosseum
Access to the Arena floor
Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
|Access to the Colosseum’s 1st and 2nd floors
A downloadable map of the Colosseum
||Audio guide for the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Skip security line
Access to the Colosseum’s 4th and 5th floors
Access to the Underground level
- You will receive your e-tickets in your e-mail
- Meet your representative (more details on your ticket) at the meeting point and show them your smartphone ticket. Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before your booked time slot!
- Meeting Point: At the metro station Colosseo, facing the Colosseum, walk almost halfway around the Colosseum towards the left until you reach the Toilet (WC) sign. Walk down the stairs next to the sign! The STERN entrance is below street level
- After your Colosseum visit, the representative will guide you to the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill. Please note that all 3 venues must be visited on the same day.
Buy your ticket Now!