Private Island Tour – Curacao in One Day
Enjoy a unique and 100% custom travel experience. Do what you feel like doing without a “shared” or “conventional” itinerary. Learn about Curacao’s fascinating history, culture, language. You will be exploring Curaçao in one day with a professional and multilingual guide, visiting the places you really want to see and only with the ones you like!
- No fixed itinerary: you decide what to do and see!
- Small groups only: This private tour is perfect for couples or families. You can book for minimum 2 persons and maximum 9 persons per guide. Bigger groups? Contact us for special requests: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go at your own pace: Decide how much time you want to spend on each place.
- 100% flexibility: Whether you’re staying on the island, or you’re coming on a cruise, this tour is perfect as you can start at any time you prefer.
- Special requests before the tour? Let us know! We will arrange it for you.
- We speak your language: The tour guides speak English, Spanish and Dutch.
||Some popular places of interest (recommended by travelers on Tripadvisor):
- Westpunt: Chistoffel Park, Shete Boka National Park, Salt Lakes of Jan Kok, Tula Museum
- Beaches: Playa Kalki, Playa Kenepa Grandi (also known as Grote Knip), Lagun, Playa Piskado (where you’re more likely to spot sea turtles).
- Willemstad and surroundings: Queen Emma Bridge, Julianna Bridge, Jewish Quarter, Jewish Synagogue, Landhuis Cobolobo (Curacao Liqueur Distillery), Aloe Vera Plantation, Hato Caves, Ostrich Farm.
- Secure your spots with online payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- You will get a digital ticket as confirmation via email.
|DURATION AND TIMES
- Starting time: Up to you!
- Duration: 7 hours.
|Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation/cruise terminal.
Personal multilingual guide
Snorkel Equipment (if requested)
- You will receive confirmation of pick-up time and tickets in your e-mail.
- This is a full day tour (up to 7 hours)
- Mention name of your hotel in remark field for the hotel transfer & shoe size for snorkel fins if you need.
- Mention the name of the cruise and arrival time.
- This tour is available for visitors with special needs (visually impaired, visitors on wheelchair, or limited mobility). Contact us so that we can make sure that the specialized guide for each case is available.
- Up to 5 days before the tour: full refund.
- No refund for any person not showing up.
- If your ship does not dock: full refund minus unavoidable costs already incurred.
Secure your spots and your guide now!