Full day tour: Don Quixote Experience
(Lunch, Windmills and Wine Tasting)
Discover La Mancha, homeland of Don Quixote, Belmonte, Mota Del Cuervo and the village of El Toboso, where according to recent research Miguel de Cervantes was inspired for some of its neighbors to write the most famous novel of all time, “The Ingenious Hidalgo Don Quixote de la Mancha”. We will visit the Castle of Belmonte, completely restored and will know how the life of a mediaeval knight was, the heroes of the stories that did Don Quixote went mad.
We will have lunch at a typical inn –“mesón”- at Mota del Cuervo. After lunchtime we will visit its famous windmills, who witnessed the battle of Don Quixote against the Giants of his imagination. In there is wind enough, we will see how the flour was traditionally made –“molienda”- from the wheat.
The House-Museum of Dulcinea Del Toboso faithfully replicates how the home of a knight was in the times of Cervantes, as it would have been the house of Don Alonso Quijano “El Quixote”.
From El Toboso you will return to Madrid, saying good-bye to an extraordinary journey in La Mancha, the land of Don Quixote.
|HIGHLIGHTS||– Discover La Mancha, the land of Don Quixote, Belmonte, Mota del Cuervo and the town of El Toboso, where Miguel de Cervantes was inspired to write Don Quixote de la Mancha
– Visit and tasting to a Bodega de la Mancha, land of great wines.
– Lunch included in Mota del Cuervo, a typical restaurant.
|TICKET FEATURES||– Show your E-ticket on the day of the tour (printed or digital)
– Tour is offered in English and Spanish
|DURATION AND TIMES||– Starting time: 8:45
– Ending time: 19:45
– Duration: 11 hours, approx.
|IMPORTANT||-This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, 15 (corner Plaza Ramales)
– Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
– Minimum 2 people per departure are required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
|WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBILITY||– This tour is not recommended for participants with limited mobility|
Buy your Ticket Now!
Buy your Ticket Now!