Hop on Hop off Open bus tour in Paris – No printed tickets needed!
The Hop-on Hop-off Open Tour Paris is available for 1, 2, or even 3 consecutive days, and includes an audio guide to inform you about the city as you go. Just hop and off at your own pace, or see all of Paris’s main attractions and cityscapes from the top deck!
There’s free WiFi too, so you can post your best French photos on the go!
Key: Your ticket is valid for 1 year.
- Save time and money traveling around the city by flashing this pass on your smartphone!
- Unlimited access to 4 routes, 50 stops and more than 100 sights on 1, 2, or 3 consecutive days
- Double-decker buses. WiFi onboard and an informative audio guide in several languages
- Smartphone tickets accepted. Valid for 1 year to be activated.
- Access to all 4 lines of the Open Tour buses on 1, 2, or 3 consecutive days
||April – October:
- Green line: 09:30 – 21:10, one bus every 8 min
- Yellow line: 08:30 – 20:20, every 15 min
- Orange line: 09:30 – 19:45, every 20 min
- Blue line: 09:15 – 19:00, every 20 min
November – March:
- Green line: 09:35 – 18:30, every 15 min
- Yellow line: 09:30 – 18:25, every 25 min
- Orange line: 09:45 – 19:00, every 25 min
- Blue line: 09:20 – 19:00, every 25 min
Duration of one loop
Green line: 2 hrs 10 min; Yellow line: 1 hr 20 min; Orange line: 45 min; Blue line: 45 min
Click here to see the itinerary of each route
|WIFI on board
Free Audioguide available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese. For children in English, French, Spanish
|Entrance to museums or attractions
Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver as you hop on. You can hop on and off any of the four lines at any stop you like!
Buy your Ticket Online!