Jeep Tour in Curacao – Natural Treasures
Experience the natural wonders of Curacao on a full-day jeep safari adventure. You’ll explore the rough northeastern side of the island, visit Christoffel National Park, and take in attractions such as the Suplado blowhole and the scenic Boka Ascension.
Visit Suplado, where sea water and foam is sprayed through a chute into the air creating colorful fountains and rainbows.
Take a drive through Christoffel National Park, stopping frequently to admire the panoramic views and to learn about the interesting fauna, flora, and historic landscapes that make this park so unique. Bird watchers will enjoy seeing the Wara-wara, one of the largest birds of prey on Curacao.
- Enjoy off-roading the rough northeastern part of the island of Curacao
- Explore the desert plains, and see the Bull’s Eye, the blowhole, and Boka Ascension
- Visit Christoffel National Park and admire historic landscapes
- Show your ticket (printed or digital) on the day of the tour
- Tour is offered in English, but guides speak Spanish and Dutch too
|DURATION AND TIMES
- Starting time: 9:00; 14:00
- Duration: 4 hours, approx.
|Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or apartment
Personal multilingual guide
- You will receive confirmation and tickets in your e-mail
- This is a full-day tour (09:00-16:00) with pick-up as early as 08:00 depending on the location of your accommodation.
- The tour is not recommended for infants or guests with back or joint pains.
- You may get dirty.
- Please remember to bring a swimsuit and towel.
- This tour is not recommended for visitors with limited mobility
Buy your Ticket Online!