Sagrada Familia Official Digital Tickets – Fast Access
The Sagrada Familia is Gaudi’s crowning achievement – and it’s not even finished! This ornate church embodies both the renowned Catalan architect’s ambitious imagination and his religious devotion. These Priority Entrance tickets let you skip the often lengthy lines, getting you inside faster.
- These tickets can save you up to two hours of waiting time in the hot Spanish sun. That time is much better spent exploring Gaudí’s masterpiece
- Revel in the opulent details of this UNESCO World Heritage site, including the pillars supported by a turtle and a tortoise – representing the land and sea, respectively
- Smartphone tickets accepted
- November – February: 09:00 – 18:00, last admission at 17:00
- March: 09:00 – 19:00, last admission at 18:00
- April – September: 09:00 – 20:00, last admission at 19:00
- October: 09:00 – 19:00, last admission at 18:00
- Closed: 25-26 of December, 1 & 6 of January
||Entry to the Sagrada Familia
Entry to the Museum
||Entry to the Sagrada Familia Towers
- Groups of more than nine (9) people aren’t allowed in
- Beachwear isn’t allowed
Buy your Ticket!