Shete Boka and Playa Lagun Jeep Safari and Snorkel Tour
This is a full-day tour of 7 hours in which you will discover Curacao on a fun and fascinating Jeep Safari and then a Snorkel Tour. View natural blowholes with a knowledgeable guide as well as scenery, stunning beaches and wildlife.
You will cross desert plains in an open-air jeep, and explore rocky bluffs of the northern coastline. Observe sea turtles on the beach, and frigatebirds and hawks soaring above as you visit postcard-beautiful inlets, get showered by the waters of a blowhole (a natural fountain), and then snorkel in the clear and shallow waters by laid-back Lagun Beach or another nearby beach.
- Minidesert of Curacao
- Natural Blowholes
- Boka Tabla
- Shete Boka National Park
- North West Coast and South West Coast
- Snorkeling with Turtles/Underwater world of Curacao, discovered by a snorkel stop at a local beach.
- You will get a digital ticket as confirmation
- Tour is offered in English/Spanish and Dutch
|DURATION AND TIMES
- Starting time: 9:00
- Duration: 7 hours, approx.
|Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation/cruise terminal on a 4WD Toyota Landrcruiser safari style
English/Spanish/Dutch speaking guide
Snorkel Gear and Life Vests
Entrance to Shete Boka National Park
| NOT INCLUDED
||Lunch is not included. You will visit a local restaurant with local/international dishes.
- You will receive confirmation of pick-up time and tickets in your e-mail.
- This is a full day tour with pick-up as early as 08:00 depending on the location of your accommodation.
- Pick-up times are adjusted according to cruise ship arrival and departure
- Mention name of your hotel in remark field for the hotel transfer & shoe size for snorkel fins
- We recommend you wear sneakers/closed shoes or hiking shoes with a firm hold since grounds are uneven and the coral cliffs can be sharp. No flip-flops please!
- Please remember to bring your swimwear and towels along, as well as sun protection. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat or cap are recommended.
- For the snorkeling part, you must be able to swim. Snorkeling experience is NOT needed. If you prefer not to swim/snorkel, you can relax at the beach.
- Please leave all valuables such as credit cards, passports and expensive cameras in your room as we will be leaving the open vehicle unattended when we visit the often desolate and remote sites.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with joint or back problems, pregnant women, or small children. We advise a minimum age of 6 years.
Reserve your spots now!