Tapas Evening Walking Tour in Small Group
Taste Spain’s fundamental flavors with this walking tour. Combine the Catalan culture and gourmet food on a pre-dinner walking tour visiting Barcelona’s famous tapas bars. This is the best way to begin your visit to Barcelona: not only do you get an overview of this fabulous city, you also learn how to order tapas and discover some of the best bars and cafes Barcelona has to offer. Besides, your friendly informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona.
|HIGHLIGHTS AND ITINERARY
- You will be welcomed to the tour with a glass of wine in a Gastronomic Center which offers experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona.
- The food specialist guide will lead you through Barcelona’s most famous street, La Rambla.
- Visit La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh products including fruits and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat you can imagine. You will taste some of the traditional products at the market.
- Continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
- Enjoy a delicious taste of at a store specialized in Iberian Ham, the best of the best.
- The tour will stop at two restaurants offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas.
- Finish the tour full of great food, good wine, good conversation and with a better understanding of the Spanish and Catalan cultures, history, and how do locals live.
- You must present printed voucher. Valid on the booked date.
- Daily departures (except Sundays) at 5:00 p.m.
- Duration: 3 hours approx.
- Available in English and Spanish all Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
- Available in English only on Tuesdays and Thursdays
|Tapas Walking tour with English speaking gourmet guide
Free WIFI at meeting point
|3 tastings in the market and specialty food stores
8 tapas, both hot and cold
3 drinks (water is a drink too)
|Non-specified food and drinks
|INSTRUCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- Meeting Point is specified in your ticket. In front of hotel Silken Ramblas.
- Show your printed voucher to your guide at the meeting point specified in your ticket
- Please, be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour begins
- Cancellation: Up to 72 hours in advance
- Accessibility: Not accessible for disabled people
- Vegetarian and Celiac option is available upon request
- Infants aged 3 and under can join for free but no food or drink is provided for them
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
Buy your Tickets Now!