Bogotá and Monserrate guided tour (EN/ES)
Absorb the true colours of Bogota on this city tour which takes you to its most historic core. Appreciate the cultural, historical and architectural richness of the city with some of the best preserved colonial houses in Latin America, as well as stunning views over the city from Monserrate.
- Visit La Candelaria neighbourhood, home to Baroque, art deco and colonial architecture.
- Visit the glittering Gold Museum with one of the largest collection of pre-Hispanic gold work. Discover how metal was used by pre-historic societies who lived in Colombia in a gold-mine of information
- Admire the official residence of the President of Colombia, House of Nariño, and make your way to the heart of the historic centre at the famous Bolivar Square
- End the tour on a high note and enjoy a cable car ride up to the breath-taking viewpoint of Monserrate, where unparalleled vistas across the city unfold before your eyes
- Show your printed voucher on the day of the tour
|DURATION AND TIMES
- Tour options: Spanish 09:00; 14:00; English: 09:00; 14:00
- Duration: 4 hours, approx.
||Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or apartment
Personal bilingual guide
||Food or drinks
- You will receive confirmation and tickets in your e-mail
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses and camera
- This tour is not recommended for participants with limited mobility
Buy your tickets Now!