Tickets for Arc de Triomphe: Skip The Line + Rooftop Access
The Arc de Triomphe is a Neoclassical take on the ancient Roman triumphal arch style. 50 m tall, the view from the platform atop the arch is well worth the hike. You’ll see all of the dozen Parisian avenues radiating out from it into the City of Light. Paris is one of the most fascinating places in the world, and you’re at the center.
- Your skip the line ticket gets you in faster, straight to the good stuff
- Make for the top of one of the most iconic monuments in Paris and prepare for those amazing views
- Enjoy a unique view of the Champs-Élysées and pay your respects at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Smartphone tickets accepted
- Valid on the booked date
- To access the Arc de Triomphe you must use the underground walkway from the Avenue Champs-Elysées or Grande Armée
- Skip the ticket line in the underground walkway and go straight to the stairs, located on the right-hand side of the ticket office
- Once outside, go straight to the ‘Reserved Entry’ (Entrée Réservée) line on the right
- After the security checkpoint, show your smartphone ticket to be scanned
Buy your ticket Now!