Tickets for The Harbor Lights Cruise in New York – by Circle Line
Book your tickets online for a relaxing and enjoyable evening sightseeing cruise through New York’s Harbor.
Whether you’re looking for an intimate and romantic experience, or just a sightseeing cruise at night, this tour is the answer. As night settles in, see the city’s skyline light up as you sail under the Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Williamsburg bridges.
The 2-hour Harbor Lights Cruise tour departs just as the sun sets and provides a host of iconic, New York City skyline views, including:
- USS Intrepid Pier
- Hoboken Pier
- Battery Park
- Ellis Island
- Wall Street
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Chrysler Building
- Empire State Building
- World Financial Center
- United Nations, and more!
- The Harbor Lights Cruise will bring you within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty, which gives you the best photo opportunities.
- Download the Free App to hear an audio tour to accompany the cruise with narration in seven different languages and enhanced content.
- The boat allows you to see New York’s highlights from the outdoor deck space, or from the indoor seating area with large, sightseeing windows.
- The indoor space is heated in winter and air conditioned in summer for your comfort.
- Free WIFI. Don’t wait to upload your photos and selfies
- Cocktails and snacks on board
- Restrooms on board
- Smartphone tickets accepted
- Skip The Line
- Fast ticket delivery via e-mail
- Daily, at 7:00 p.m.
- Duration: 2 hours
||Skip the line access to the boat
2-hour cruise through New York’s Harbor
Live Guide on board (English)
Free WIFI on board
- You will receive confirmation and e-ticket via e-mail
- Show your smartphone ticket at the VIP booth
- Boarding starts 30 minutes before departure
- It’s recommend to check-in 45 minutes before departure, which is at 7:00 pm.
- The boat is wheelchair accessible, except for the restrooms
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before the departure.