E-Tickets for The View from The Shard
With 95-stories high, the Shard is the tallest building in the European Union. This architectural masterpiece, is designed by the world famous Italian architect Renzo Piano. With its distinctive shape, The Shard has truly changed the London skyline.
With a high-speed elevator, you take off to the viewing platforms of The Shard on the 68th floor. Enjoy the best views of the city with spectacular 360-degree panoramas. See the Thames, Tower of London, London Eye, St. Paul’s and more.
Enjoy the magical feeling of feeling “above it all”. For an extra special visit, you can choose the Champagne Experience. Sip from a glass of bubbles from Europe’s tallest Moët & Chandon bar, while taking in the best views of the city.
- The best views of London can be seen from the viewing platforms of The Shard; now with special Winter special discount.
- Enjoy stunning 360 degree views of the city & see top attractions from over 300 meters high for up to 40 miles
- Spice things up with a glass of bubbles at Europe’s tallest Moët & Chandon bar
- Learn about London’s history with multimedia exhibits
- Take the time to relax: there’s no time limit on your ticket, so you can stay as long as you like
- E-ticket accepted. No need to print.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before visit date
- Visibility Guarantee: If you can’t see at least three of the following landmarks during your visit –St Paul’s Cathedral, The London Eye,Tower Bridge, One Canada Square and The Gherkin- you can come back within 3 months completely free! The staff at the ticket desk can give your more information.
- Regular opening times: 10:00AM, Closing time: 22:00, Last entry: 21:00
- Best time to visit: Early in the morning
- Changes in opening times may occur, due to special events
||Admission to The View from The Shard
Other services not specified
- You will receive confirmation and tickets in your e-mail
- Show your smartphone ticket at the main entrance gate; no need to print
Buy online to save BIG!