Tickets for Zoo Aquarium Madrid: Skip the lines
Stretching out over 20 hectares in the Casa de Campo, this zoo is one of the biggest and oldest in Europe. It’s home to over 500 different species of animals; there are big names (and animals) such as pandas, wolves, giraffes and white tigers, as well as lizards and many smaller mammals.
If you’re in Madrid, and part of the family wants to go to the zoo, and part of the family wants to go to the aquarium. How will you spend the day? Easy! Go to the Zoo Aquarium de Madrid – it’s both zoo and aquarium!
- Get up close to over 500 different species of aquatic, aeronautic, and land-locked creatures
- See one of the largest – and oldest – zoos in the world; it’s spread out over 20 hectares in the Casa de Campo
- Check out regular daily animal shows featuring dolphins, sea lions, birds of prey, and more!
- Fast ticket delivery to your e-mail
- Smartphone tickets accepted
||Skip the line entry to the Zoo and all exhibitions
Food, drinks and souvenirs
- May: Mon-Fri 10:30-19:30, Sat-Sun 10:30-20:30. 1, 2 + 15 May 10:30-20:30
- June: Mon-Fri 10:30-20:00, Sat-Sun 10:30-20:30. 1 + 2 June 10:30-19:30
- July: Sun-Wed + 1 July 10:30-20:30, Thu-Sat 10:30-00:00, 3-5 July 10:30-20:00
- August: Sun-Wed + 31 August 10:30-20:30, Thu-Sat 10:30-00:00
- September: 1, 4-8, 16-17, 23-24, 30 September 10:30-20:00, 2, 3, 9, 10 10:30-20:30, 11-15, 18-22, 25-29 September 10:30-18:30
- 1 October 10:30-20:00
- You will receive fast confirmation and tickets in your e-mail
- Show your smartphone ticket at the main entrance to get it scanned, then head straight in and enjoy your visit!
- Large bags can be left in the cloakroom for an extra cost
||– Wheelchair accessible
Buy Your Ticket Now!